Green is one of those colours that often gets overlooked. I will be the first to admit that green is definitely not my first go-to colour. I find it isn't the most universally flattering to my skin tone, so I tend to shy away from from it when given the option.
Oh ya, I am Irish, by the way. So Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Chocolate Irish Cream, Butter, Sugar, Flour.
Chocolate Irish Cream Cookies (Adapted from How Sweet it Is)
1 cup butter, softened (I used olive oil spread)
1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 2/3 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add in Bailey’s one tablespoon at a time. Add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
2. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes to allow the dough to set.
3. Roll into balls and set on a baking sheet. Refrigerate the dough in between batches.
4. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
5. Put on something green and eat a couple :) A taste-test is always recommended.